Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, SureFire Insurance Agency may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
First and Last Name
Drive License, Vehicle Information
Date of Birth
Social Security Number
This information is not required or obligated to but you won’t have full access to certain products and services you choose not to provide information. If you purchase SureFire Insurance Agency's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
SureFire Insurance Agency may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Household Income
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
SureFire Insurance Agency collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
SureFire Insurance Agency may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from SureFire Insurance Agency and its affiliates.
Children Under Eighteen
Surefire Insurance Agency does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of 18. If you are 18 or older, you may use www.surefireinsuranceagency.com with consent of a parent or guardian.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
SureFire Insurance Agency does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
SureFire Insurance Agency may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. SureFire Insurance Agency may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to SureFire Insurance Agency, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
SureFire Insurance Agency may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on SureFire Insurance Agency or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of SureFire Insurance Agency; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of SureFire Insurance Agency, or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
• The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
Tracking User Behavior
SureFire Insurance Agency may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within SureFire Insurance Agency, in order to determine what SureFire Insurance Agency services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within SureFire Insurance Agency to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by SureFire Insurance Agency. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the SureFire Insurance Agency website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of SureFire Insurance Agency by contacting us here:
- Web page: _________________
- Email: _________________
- Phone: _________________
From time to time, SureFire Insurance Agency may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from SureFire Insurance Agency or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from SureFire Insurance Agency, you may opt out of such communications by "Replying STOP" or " clicking on the unsubscribe button".
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
SureFire Insurance Agency welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that SureFire Insurance Agency has not adhered to this Statement, please contact SureFire Insurance Agency at:
SureFire Insurance Agency
777 Main St
Fort Worth, TX
Effective as of December 22, 2021